SimplyAP for Business Central is AP Automation for the Next Generation
The Dynamics 365 Business Central ecosystem has seen drastic changes in the last few years, due in large part to the product’s rapid evolution. Greater market maturity means the product now addresses the needs of more organizations. Many Dynamics value-added-resellers are focused on moving their customers to Business Central.
As a result, independent software vendors look to provide more pre-built artificial intelligence capabilities that make their solutions faster and easier to deploy, as well as more affordable and accessible than ever before.
SimplyAP for D365 Business Central
SimplyAP was designed with all of this in mind. The market demand has impacted the way we think about AP automation; it is important to get cloud-based solutions into the hands of people who need it, in a way that works best for them. SimplyAP for Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-native accounts payable automation solution that streamlines invoice capture with AI-Powered data extraction, auto-matching to Dynamics, and effortless invoice creation.
Here are a few key benefits of SimplyAP for Business Central:
- Intelligent invoice data capture that extracts the data from invoices and includes confidence ratings for each field, thereby significantly reducing the need for manual data entry and time-consuming validation of field data.
- Manage invoices based on their type, status, and approval limits, accelerating the AP process from weeks to minutes.
- Access invoice documents, workflow history, comments, and audit trail from within Business Central or SimplyAP.
Industry research suggests that 80% of organizations are looking to move core applications to the cloud. As a cloud-native solution, SimplyAP provides easy product setup and integration to Business Central with in-product help guides and video tutorials. With such a rapid time to solution you can test drive SimplyAP in advance of purchase with a zero commitment free trial. Customers experience a fast time to solution, which eliminates project delays, service costs, and lengthy training. As one customer claimed, “It’s so easy, a CFO can do it!”
SimplyAP is certified and available in the Microsoft AppSource. Users can get started in three simple steps:
- Create a SimplyAP account
- Connect to Business Central
- Assign Companies, Roles, and configure workflow to your company’s policies.
The true value of this simplicity is that companies can achieve touchless, intelligent invoice processing with seamless integration to Business Central in hours. This rapid time to solution will become the key to success for many finance teams.
If you want to learn more about how AP automation could benefit your business, schedule a demo here.