Paymerang Teams Up with the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of PA
AICUP is pleased to announce that the AICUP Member Services Committee recently approved a secure and efficient electronic payments program for AICUP member institutions through a new AICUP Corporate Affiliate, Paymerang.
The terms of this AICUP Member Preferred program were negotiated by the Coalition for College Costs Savings (of which AICUP is a member). And we know from direct responses from your peers in other states that Paymerang is serving a viable need for campuses that are concerned about:
- Administrative expense of A/P check writing and student refunds
- Fraud protection/security of online and paper A/P payments and
- Validation of vendors in this world of phish, spam and international payment fraud.
AICUP staff participated in multiple presentations and many AICUP member institutions attended webinars. Here is what was found to be impressive:
- Simplicity in design – security in execution – walling off your bank account on these ePayments
- Ease and speed of implementation – small campuses and large
- Coordination with existing P-card programs, any banking relationship and all common ERP systems
- Low-cost business model – they do the work; your campus gets paid
- And now, the program provides a safe, online alternative to issuing paper checks in a COVID19 timeframe
If you are interested in learning more about this program email the AICUP liaison, Brian Cook, SVP of Higher Education at Paymerang.